VOICE AND HOSTED PBX
What Does Hosted PBX Mean?
Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) is a phone system that is hosted and managed by a third-party service provider, rather than being installed on-premises. It allows businesses to have a sophisticated phone system with advanced features without the need for expensive equipment, maintenance, and technical expertise.
DataUP will manage and maintain the hardware and software required to run the phone system making it easy for your business to implement.
Benefits of a hosted PBX System:
- Cost savings: Eliminates the need for expensive hardware and maintenance, resulting in significant cost savings for businesses.
- Scalability: Easily scalable, allowing businesses to add or remove phone lines and features as needed, without having to invest in additional hardware or technical expertise.
- Advanced features: Offers a wide range of advanced features such as call routing, auto-attendant, call forwarding, voicemail, and call recording.
- Mobility: Allows employees to make and receive calls from anywhere with an internet connection, using their mobile devices or laptops.
At DataUP we provide end to end services ranging from consultancy to installation and maintenance giving your business a cost-effective and flexible phone system solution that can be easily customized to meet your specific needs.
We are able to conduct an audit of your current spend and consolidate expenses onto a single bill. By outsourcing the responsibility of day to day management to DataUP, your internal resources will be freed up to focus on more important organisational activities.
Our Voice and Telecommunications Solutions Include:
- Hosted and onsite PBX solutions
- Mobile solutions
- Landline solutions
For a quote or to speak with a professional with over 7 years experience call us at (08) 7200 6080.